- Who Is a Citizen in Contemporary India?
- Episode 1: Inequality in the US and Europe (with Michèle Lamont, Peter A. Hall, and Paul Pierson)
- Mapping Violence and Civil Resistance: An Interactive Guide to Protest Campaigns around the World
- Walking the Precipice: Reforming Ukraine through International Pressure
- Bikinis, Blondes, and Burkas: Gender and Islam in the German Far Right
- A Dissident’s View of the Arab Spring
- Recapturing the Value of the World’s Trash
- Bankrolling Ethics: Do Tech Investors Have a Responsibility to Protect Democracy?
- 1 of 9